To provide an effective regional voice for clean water agencies’ stewardship of the San Francisco Bay’s ecological, community, and economic resources.
To demonstrate leadership in the protection and enhancement of the San Francisco Bay ecosystem.
- Environmental stewardship
- Science-based decision making
- Fiscal responsibility
- Watershed-based solutions
- Advocate for regulation based on science
- Foster collaboration and relationship building with regulators and other stakeholders
- Pursue regional, multi-benefit solutions to environmental challenges
- Exemplify service and responsiveness to members and the public
- Practice good governance