- This event has passed.
Clean Water Summit Partners Workshop
September 1 @ 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Clean Water Summit Partners will host their fourth workshop on Wednesday, September 1, from 1 PM to 4:30 PM on the State Water Board’s investigative order of PFAS.
To Register please visit: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_uFMW-FTbSHGzurCXjbxsZg
- Updates from the SWB on their statewide PFAS investigations – Wendy Link
- Overview + Q&A of the monitoring report required after all four quarters of sampling by POTWs – SWB team and POTW template creator
- Update from BACWA on the findings from Phase 1 of the Bay Area PFAS study – Lorien Fono
- Encore and updated presentation on residential wastewater PFAS concentrations from the AEHS conference – Matt Smith (OC SAN), Steve Luis (Ramboll), and Wendy Link (SWB)
- Updates on Federal and State legislative and regulatory initiatives – Sarah Sapirstein, Jessica Gauger, and Jared Voskuhl
- Introduction to the CASA-Clean Water Action PFAS policy coalition – Jessica Gauger
- CARB & Regional New Air Toxic Emissions Reporting Regulations – Sarah Deslauriers