June 2, 2021 Executive Board Special Meeting Agenda
Executive Board Special Meeting Agenda
SF Bay Regional Water Board / BACWA Executive Board Joint Meeting
Wednesday, June 2, 1 – 3 PM
To attend the meeting via Zoom or submit a comment, please
ROLL CALL AND INTRODUCTIONS – 1 PM
PUBLIC COMMENT – 1:03 PM
DISCUSSION/OTHER BUSINESS– 1:05 PM
- Agency Updates – Roundtable from BACWA and Regulators about COVID-19 impacts, drought emergency impacts, and other important updates
- Statewide Sanitary Sewer Systems General Order (SSS-WDR) – Ongoing engagement with State Water Board
- Drought – Recycled water planning and indoor water use and efficiency standards
- CECs and Alternate Monitoring Requirements overhaul – Schedule update for new statewide toxicity provisions and update on BACWA efforts to identify monitoring and reporting elements for reduction.
- Chlorine Residual Blanket Permit Amendment -Schedule update for State and EPA Review and blanket permit amendment.
- Nutrients – Update on development of key tenets for 3rd watershed permit and discussion of subembayment allocation framework.
- Triennial Review -Update on climate change/wetlands and Basin Planning projects and BACWA input.
- Biosolids – SB1383 implementation and regulator concerns